BEEBO Part 6 BEEBO Part 6

Pure substance

Obviously this series is not super-polished and attention to detail, but it still does excellent on the charts. You get the point and the humor across without spending 3 and a half years on each one, and that's something that hardly anyone on this site can do.

This is the best episode yet.

Funny funny shit. Simple, yet hilarious. Keep it up.

Mortin Ep.1 - Splinters Mortin Ep.1 - Splinters

I'll keep my eye on this series.

I'll definetly keep my eye on this series. Looks quite promising.

Intro was a bit too long though. Nice song selection too.

Your animation and art is getting better each time you submit something.Keep it up.

Life After College - EP1 Life After College - EP1

All good, need new writer.

Characters, art, animation, sound... It's all really good, but the jokes were kinda flat. THey improve slightly in the next episode, but I think you need a new person to write the scripts. With a good writer, this series could be excellent. Keep it up.

djumpalumpa djumpalumpa

:Focus more on the flash:

And less on the music. Fix up the borders on things, fix shapes, etc.

Also get a better DJ name, if that Dj is you. That is a terrible DJ name.

THis idea has (some) potential though.

halycon responds:

lol no its a friends dj name, thanks for reviewing tho! :P

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

:Well:

It does the original game better justice than anything I should expect from a free flash game, but it's lacking a lot. You need more power-ups, better character design, ladders, BGM maybe. Maybe you could even add character selection. Have a character that can run faster, but shoots slower, or something.

Good job overall though.

MOH: P.T.F Part 1. MOH: P.T.F Part 1.

:Touch-up needed, good besides that:

I think you should spend a few more minutes on each scene, touching up certain things. The whole thing would look very nice if you did that.
You should also make it a little bit harder.

I love the break-beat music, good choice. Keep 'em coming, I liked it.